Sign in to follow this  
AngryFairy

Crashing

Every time I play the game occasionally crashes which I get for early accessed games, yet I cannot use the quick save nor can I manually save due to the game crashing and not saving at all. Been playing successfully for last 2.5 hours and then I chose not to save or attempt to save since it would crash. It crashed right after i hit F5 (quick save) and no progress was saved. Its very frustrating to play when I cannot save. So with the game crashing so often its hard to make any progress in the game at all. If there are any fixes to this problem that I may not be aware of please reply to link.

Thank you

I too am seeing a lot of crashes. Most of them are when saving, and there seems to be roughly a 50/50 chance of crashing when saving. I saw a suggestion that I should be on speed 1 when saving, but that doesn't seem to help.

Steam Alpha 6.1

Windows 10 Pro, Core i7 930, 12GB RAM 

NVidia GeForce GTX 970, Driver version 388 (in the process of updating to 390 to see if that fixes my issues) 

Hey guys, thanks for reporting these, we are aware of the save crash and are working on a fix. Thank you for posting and trying our game, hope we can resolve this soon!